For overseas purchase, please read the following instructions carefully before placing an order.
Currently available for delivery:
China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand
Due to COVID19, the delivery areas and time may be adjusted any time.
If there are areas that are not displayed by the system, please contact customer service for inquiry.
Payment and Shipping
All products are priced in New Taiwan Dollars $TWD, and the actual payment amount is subject to the exchange rate of the credit card bank.
You can use Visa, Master, and JCB card.
For overseas order, the shipping cost will vary according to the total weight of the product (based on the shipping rate displayed on the checkout page). Please note no free shipping discount for overseas shipping.
Please note: The system cannot set upper limit for the delivery fee. A single order is limited to 10 kg.
If the total order exceeds the weight or special volume after actual packing, we will contact the purchaser to charge the excess shipping cost. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
1. Overseas delivery will be shipped within 5 days after the order is completed and the payment is successfully made. After shipment, the package tracking number will be notified by e-mail.
2. Overseas delivery time: the delivery time can vary in different areas, the time required for delivery will depend on the actual delivery time of the courier company.
1. International shipping operations are complicated, so overseas return and exchange services are not provided. Only if the order item is defective or incorrect, please contact customer service within 3 business days, and provide your order number, name of purchaser, telephone number, and description of the reason for the return.
2.The consignee must pay attention to and abide by the import regulations and restrictions of the receiving country/region. If there are any legal issues, the consignee will be responsible for it. In addition, if the item cannot be shipped due to regulations, the customer will be contacted to cancel the order.
3. Each country sets tariffs and surcharges based on the type and value of the goods. If the customs approve the payment of import tariffs, it must be paid by the consignee.
4. Please pay attention that if the delivery cannot be made due to incorrect consignee information, no one signs the receipt, or the recipient is unwilling to pay the tariffs, resulting in the return of the package, we will directly cancel the entire order after receiving the returned goods. The refund amount will deduct the cost occurred during the shipping process, such as cost of warehousing, tax, and transportation.
5. According to Taiwan’s business tax law, direct export of goods or services to foreign buyers is exempt from issuing uniform invoices, and the shipment with the goods is deemed to be a proof of purchase without additional invoices. If you need a formal invoice, please contact customer service.
Refunds Policy for Oversea Purchase
1. We will refund the payment to you after receiving and inspecting your returned items. Please be informed that if the returned goods are incomplete, or the required tariffs and other processing costs occur, we will deduct the cost before refunding to you.
2. All items in this site are priced in New Taiwan Dollars $TWD. The refund to your credit card will also be in New Taiwan Dollars $TWD, which will be converted to the local currency amount on your bill. Therefore, please note that there may be exchange differences between the refund and the original order amount due to exchange rate fluctuations.
3.For overseas transactions, the issuing bank of the credit card will charge different transaction handling fees. Whether the transaction handling fee is refunded or charged separately at the time of refund is subject to the regulations of your credit card issuing bank. 10680 does not charge any transaction handling fees. If you have any related questions, please contact your credit card issuing bank.