Welcome to join 10680. The 10680 Website (www.10680taipei.com; hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is an e-commerce website operated by 10680 Company Limited (“Company”). All users apply for the membership services should read carefully the terms and conditions set forth below. These general terms and conditions are made to protect the interests of both the service providers and users. By completing membership registration or using our membership services, you acknowledge that you have understood and fully agreed to the provision of these terms and conditions.
1. By completing this membership application or using this Site, you are considered to have read and agreed to be bounded by these terms and conditions.
2. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, and to announce these modifications on the Site without any additional notice to the member. It is suggested that the member regularly check the latest modifications or changes.
3. By continuing to use this Site after any modification or change, you are considered to have understood and consented to the aforementioned modification or change.
4. If you do not agree to the subsequent modifications and changes, or do not accept any portion of this agreement, please stop using this Site immediately.
1. To register as our Site member, you must provide correct information such as real names, telephone numbers, email and postal addresses. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
2. You will be held wholly responsible for the confidentiality and security of your account and password, which including but not limited to: not divulge your account and password to a third party, not share either for use by other persons, always log out of your Site account when you have finished using. Unless a third party is proven illegal, you will be solely liable for any use under your registered account and password, and may not deny any transaction undertaken by such means.
3. You shall declare and promise that all basic information provided are truthful, correct and complete, and you are not allowed to use others' personal information. Upon violation of the aforementioned promise, the Company may suspend or terminate your account and deny your access to our services.
4. If you discover that your account has been pirated or improperly used by another, please notify the Company at once to prevent further loss or damage. The Company will assist in suspending any transaction and further use under the compromised account, and will reset your password per your request once the account issues are sorted out.
Personal Information Protection
Obligations of the Member
Each member promises not to use our Site services for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and shall agree to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices for using the internet. Users outside the Republic of China shall agree to abide by the laws and regulations of your own country and region.
The member agrees and promises not to engage in any act that infringes upon the rights or interests of others or violates the law through our Site services. Such acts may include, but are not limited to:
1. Release or transmit anything deemed false, defamatory, insulting, indecent, obscene, threatening, offensive, against public order or good social customs, or anything illegal under forms of text, pictures or any sort of medium and format. Publish, transmit or send spam emails, illegal or unauthorized information and advertisements; infringe upon the Company and any third party’s reputation, privacy, trade secrets, intellectual property rights (trademark rights, copyrights and patent rights) and other rights.
2. Violation of confidentiality obligation under the law or relevant contracts.
3. Assume the identity of another person to use our Site services.
4. Transmit or spread computer viruses and back door programs, or attempt to disrupt the operation of our Site or other users’ computers.
5. Engage in commercial activities without prior authorization from the Company.
6. Other behaviors that do not conform to the purpose of use provided by our Site services, or behaviors that the Company has legitimate reasons to consider inappropriate.
1. When using the Site to carry out transactions, you shall proceed with the mechanisms provided by the Company to confirm product quantities and pricing.
2. When you agree to make a purchase order via our Site, the Company reserves the rights to reject or cancel your order if the order has not been confirmed for shipment yet.
3. After you place an order on our Site, shall there be any product return or exchange, and order cancellation without valid reasons, or any act we deemed inappropriate and causing further trouble or damages to the Company, we may refuse the transaction or permanently revoke your membership under reasonable conditions.
4. If the product you have ordered is shown as the following:
(1) pre-order items
(2) out of stock
(3) waiting for available stock from suppliers
Due to the aforementioned product characteristics, in cases where the order cannot be fulfilled for reasons such as product shortage or suppliers’ inability to supply the said product, the Company will notify you in the most suitable way. If your order is already confirmed, you may cancel your order and receive a refund.
5. When using the Site to carry out transactions, you may exercise your rights according to the Consumer Protection Act.
Intellectual Property Rights
All contents on this Site, including but not limited to: product photography, model photographs, illustrations, platform architecture, webpage or program designs, platform layouts, format designs, trademarks, brand and company names, product and service descriptions, as well as labels or other information are owned either by the Company or other relevant right holders, and are protected under intellectual property laws such as Copyright Act, Trademark Act, Patent Act, Trade Secrets Act and Fair Trade Act. Use without the expressed written permission of the Company or other relevant right holders is prohibited in case of infringements or any violation of law.
Suspension or Discontinuation of Service
The Company agrees to reasonably maintain its systems and services, and may suspend or discontinue the services under the following circumstances:
1. When our electronic equipment requires general maintenance or repair.
2. Sudden failure of relevant electronic equipment.
3. When telecommunications services provided to the Company are not available.
4. When the Site is unable to carry out services due to force majeure events such as natural disasters or any other cause not attributable to the Company.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The rights and duties of both the Company and our customers shall be bound by proper netiquette and governed by the laws of the Republic of China. Shall there be any dispute arising, the Taiwan Taipei District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute. If there is still room for improvements in any of our disclaimer or terms and conditions, with the utmost sincerity the Company will strive to negotiate for solutions based on the principles of good faith as well as equality and mutual benefits.
This Membership Terms and Conditions in English is a translation of the original Chinese version. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and its English translation, the Chinese version shall prevail.